Muslin Blanket - Stone Circles
We have run out of stock for this item.
Our snuggly, soft blankets are versatile and breathable. Blankets are generously sewn at 47”x47” to grow with babies for years to come. Each blanket is lovingly sewn in our studio and small batch dyed, making it truly one-of-a-kind. Use it as a swaddle blanket, stroller cover, play floor mat, nursing cover, change mat, burp cloth and much more!
*Our products are handmade and have just as much personality as the people who made them. Slight variations are a part of the allure.
- One 47" x 47" swaddle blanket
- Perfect size to grow with your baby for years
- Lightweight and breathable
- Softer with each wash and use
- Hand-sewn and dyed by women in Haiti
- Vibrant colors and one-of-a-kind shibori design
MATERIAL + CARE
- 100% double gauze, muslin cotton
- Machine wash prior to use
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Tumble dry low heat
- Do not iron
- Proceeds given to Mama Zwazo Foundation
- Providing health care, education, and emergency assistance
- Empowering women through holistic employment
- Orphan prevention through job creation
- Ethically made by paying a living wage