One of the most unique forms of art in Haiti is steel drum metal work. In the creation of Haitian metal art, recycled 55 gallon metal oil drums are cleaned, split open and flattened to form a surface to draw the detailed designs. With a common hammer, chisel and a nail, these amazing pieces of Haitian metal art are uniquely handcrafted by our artisan.
*Our products are handmade and have just as much personality as the people who made them. Slight variations are a part of the allure.
This item is not available for wholesale discount.
- 12 x 12 metal art
- Hand crafted in Haiti
- Proceeds given to Mama Zwazo Foundation
- Providing health care, education, and emergency assistance
- Empowering women through holistic employment
- Orphan prevention through job creation
- Ethically made by paying a living wage