DESCRIPTIONFeaturing 100% recycled natural cotton cording, the lightweight and comfortable Boho Macramé earrings are the perfect accessory. Handcrafted in Haiti, this pair of earrings is an ethical way to spruce up your jewelry collection. And with different color options, we know you’ll find one you love!
*Our products are handmade and have just as much personality as the people who made them. Slight variations are a part of the allure.
- 100% recycled cotton cording
- 2.5" long and 2.5" wide
- Sizing is approximate and will be unique to each handmade pair
- Anti-tarnish jump rings
- Tortoise shell design acrylic hoops
- High quality surgical stainless steel French hook
- Proceeds given to Mama Zwazo Foundation
- Providing health care, education, and emergency assistance
- Empowering women through holistic employment
- Orphan prevention through job creation
- Ethically made by paying a living wage