DESCRIPTIONIt is said that the mere inhalation of the beautiful citrus scent of lime can stimulate the sympathetic nervous system and evoke alertness. Massaging the oil can have a relaxing and stress-relieving effect.
- Smells clean
- Botanical Name: Citrus aurantifolia**
- Origin: Peru
- Extraction Method: Cold pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit peel
- Plant Description: A shrubby tree growing to 5 m with many thorns; its flowers are white with purple edges; its fruit is spherical and yellow when ripe but is picked green commercially.
- Aroma: Fresh, citrusy, sweet, slightly tart
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, pale yellow to yellow liquid
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosemary, Rosewood, Vetiver and Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: Limonene: 55.40%, y-terpinene: 16%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: This oil has phototoxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Proceeds given to Mama Zwazo Foundation
- Providing health care, education, and emergency assistance
- Empowering women through holistic employment
- Orphan prevention through job creation
- Ethically made by paying a living wage