Back to: Muslin Lovey + Teethers
You'll want a couple of these around when baby goes through the teething phase, because if your baby is going to drool, they should drool in style! Our Muslin Lovey is hand-crafted from soft, breathable double gauze fabric and comes with a baby-safe, organic, wooden bird teether that is removable and can be replaced with a pacifier. Now your little one can cuddle, chew, and drool while making an impact.
*Our products are handmade and have just as much personality as the people who made them. Slight variations are a part of the allure.
- One approximately 14" x 16" double layered lovey blanket
- One 2.76''x1.85'' organic wooden beech Teether
- Lightweight and breathable
- Softer with each wash and use
- Hand-sewn and dyed by women in Haiti
- Vibrant colors and one-of-a-kind striped design
MATERIAL + CARE
- 100% double gauze, muslin cotton
- Remove wooden teether before washing
- machine wash prior to use with like colors
- Tumble dry low heat
- Clean with mild anti-bacterial soap and water
- Dry off with cotton towel and air dry completely.
- Never leave the teether soaking in water as this may cause wood to swell and weaken.
** As with all toys, please inspect before giving to baby. Always provide adult supervision for a safe, playing environment.
- Proceeds given to Mama Zwazo Foundation
- Providing health care, education, and emergency assistance
- Empowering women through holistic employment
- Orphan prevention through job creation
- Ethically made by paying a living wage